(Our 2-3*) Kite Surfing Holiday in Kenya
Che Shale, Malindi
Che Shale’s kite school was the first to open in East Africa twelve years ago, they are considered the pioneers of kitesurfing in Kenya and are passionate about the sport. The retreat itself is often described as castaway-chic; secluded and stylish, it is situated on a beautiful bay that stretches out for five kiliometres north of the well know north coast resort town of Malindi.
USD Per Adult1,326
This quote is based on two adults sharing.
Included in the Price
• Internal transfers JKIA to Nairobi Wilson and Malindi to Che Shale return.
• Scheduled return flights on Air Kenya Nairobi Wilson to Malindi.
• Half board accommodation at Che Shale.
• Four day kite surfing course and equipment hire.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administrative fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Lunch and drinks at Che Shale.
• Additional activities and excursions.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.