(Our 4*) Dhow Safari in Kenya
Tusitiri Dhowhas been carefully restored and is today a majestic and comfortable vessel, based off Lamu Island on the north coast of Kenya, a combination of simplicity and indulgence, customized for guests while remaining traditional in design. Nights are spent under the stars on white linen bedrolls, which are set up on deck for the night and put away by day.
Tusitiri is booked on an exclusive basis.
Dhow safaris and all activities are dependent on the tides.
USD Per Adult2,567
This quote is based on six adults sharing three rooms.
Included in the Price
• Professional meet and greet at JKIA.
• Airport transfers in Nairobi by road.
• Scheduled return flights Nairobi Wilson to Lamu.
• Airport transfers in Lamu by boat.
• Full board accommodation and drinks aboard Tusitiri.
• Activities: snorkeling, water skiing, sailing on Tusitiri, kayaking, deep sea fishing, creek fishing, guided walks, cultural visits, use of the fishing boat (2 hours per day)
• Flying Doctors Medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administration fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Champagne can be arranged on request.
• All activities not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Extra hours on the fishing boat @USD150 per hour.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.