(Our 4 *) Camel Trekking Safari in Northern Kenya
“The original safari was a walking safari”.
Karisia Safaris specializes in walking safaris supported by camels. These safaris traverse beautiful country with geological structures of immense age that tell stories of a turbulent and rich history beside the Rift Valley in northern Kenya. The walks are guided by Laikipia Masai and Samburu guides local to this part of Kenya.
USD Per Adult3,206
This quote is based on two adults, sharing one room.
Included in the Price
• Professional meet and greet at JKIA.
• Transfers in Nairobi in our six seater air-conditioned vehicle.
• Scheduled flights Nairobi Wilson to Nanyuki return.
• Accommodation on your camel safari in spacious eight man dome tents, including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Game drives with professional English speaking driver guides and 4 x 4 Safari vehicles.
• Flying Doctors Medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administration fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Drinks on the camel safari.
• Additional activities and excursions.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.