Mount Kilimanjaro: Climb Tanzania The Affordable Way Machame Route
Mount Kilimanjaro - Tanzania
Sometimes called the Whisky Route. This is a popular route up steep paths through magnificent forests to gain a ridge leading through the moorland zones to the Shira Plateau.
Included in the Price
•Two night’s accommodation in Springlands Hotel Moshi bed and breakfast
• Transportation from Moshi to the starting point on
•Return airport transfers (Kilimanjaro Airport to Springlands Hotel)
•The mountain and return to Moshi.
•National park gate fees, scamping fees
•Rescue fees, tents and sleeping mattress
•Guides salaries, porters salaries & all meals on the mountain
•Guides, porters, cook accommodation and entry fees on the mountain
•After finishing Kilimanjaro climbing, 1 dinner & 1 drink (beer or soda)
• Qualified guides for all the routes
Excluded at this Price
• Any International and local flights
• Drinks throughout the trip unless otherwise specified
• Tips & gratuities,
• Personal expenses such as telephone calls, mini bar, porter-age, etc.
• Extra meals
• Guides, Porters, Cook Tips
• Gears eg. Sleeping Bags, Clothes and Shoes