(Our 2-3*) for a Group of Friends to Tanzania
Tarangire • Manyara • Ngorongoro • Zanzibar
Tarangire River Camp is set within 25,000 hectares of concession area, included on the land is a branch of the Tarangire River itself, which the camp overlooks. Tarangire boasts large herds of elephant and buffalo, plus a large concentration of big cats and arguably the best bird diversity in East Africa with more than 500 species.
Moving on to Lake Manyara National Park, a spectacular reserve that boasts an incredible diversity of terrain, as well as plant and animal species, you will stay at Migunga Tented Camp nestled away in a quiet corner of 35 acres of acacia forest and discover the beautiful surroundings of Lake Manyara.
Ngorongoro Farm House is a small and exclusive lodge facing the Oldeani Volcano, only five kilometers from the Ngorongoro Lolduare gate, Ngorongoro Farm House was built in the style of an old colonial farm and rustically decorated with local materials. As well as a day’s game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater Ngorongoro Farm House offers other activities for an extra cost: a walking safari to the adjacent forest leading to the Oldeani Volcano or an excursion to the nearby Lake Eyasi in the Rift Valley, still inhabited by a tribe of hunter-gatherers, the Hadzabe, a relic of ancient times who still follow a style of life similar to the humans who inhabited the Earth before the discovery of agriculture.
USD Per Adult1,732
This quote is based on four adults sharing two rooms.
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?Why Not Treat Yourselves to a Beach Extension …
Red Monkey Lodge is a cozy small beach lodge with only 12 rooms, restaurant and bar, located in Jambiani on the south east coast of Zanzibar. This area has yet to be affected by mass tourism and plenty of activities can be done from here (diving, kite boarding, bike tours, deep sea fishing).
USD Per Adult822
Included in the Price
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
• All game drives and internal transfers with professional English speaking driver guide.
• Scheduled flights Arusha to Zanzibar and Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam.
• Half board accommodation on Zanzibar.
• Reserve & conservation fees.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administrative fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Drinks on safari.
• Guides fluent in other languages for an extra cost.
• Lunch and drinks at the beach.
• All additional activities and excursions not mentioned in the above itinerary.
• Departure tax in Zanzibar.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.