(Our 2-3*) with a Group of Friends to Kenya
Shompole • Naivasha • Masai Mara • Diani
Losiijo Lodge is hidden away on the fig tree shaded river banks of the Ewaso Ngiro River. When staying at Loisiijo you will be supporting the local Maasai who are the owners of the lodge, revenue from tourism and visits to the conservation area are contributing to the well-being of the local people.
Situated in one of the last remaining indigenous cedar forest ecosystems in the Naivasha area Malu Lodge consists of 1,786 acres, stretching from the top of the escarpment to the east, down to the Malewa River on the west. It offers stunning views of Africa along the Great Rift Valley, looking out at Lake Naivasha, Mount Longonot and even Mount Suswa in the distance, and of course looking up towards the Mau escarpment on the other side of the Great Rift Valley.
House in the Wild is a private home tucked away on a farm on the edge of the Masai Mara. It sits on the banks of the Mara River and is surrounded by game within the Enonkishu Conservancy. It has a casual and laid back atmosphere where guests can get away from the beaten track and plan their own itinerary as they like.
USD Per Adult2,204
This quote is based on four adults sharing two rooms.
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?An affordable stay on the beach… if you like:
Diani Blue is a charmingly small, intimate and exclusive beach lodge, lapped by the waters of the Indian Ocean. Exclusive in concept but relaxed in ambience, Diani Blue has been designed to echo the spacious elegance of the colonial styled Swahili villa it once was, whilst guaranteeing all the amenities of the internationally profiled hotel it has now become.
USD Per Adult918
Included in the Price
• All safari accommodation on full board basis.
• Full day trip into Nakuru National Park.
• All game drives and internal transfers with professional English speaking driver guide.
• Scheduled flights Nairobi Wilson to Ukunda return.
• Bed and breakfast accommodation at the coast.
• Reserve & conservation fees.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administrative fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Drinks throughout.
• Lunch, dinner and drinks at Diani Blue.
• All additional activities and excursions, including hot air ballooning, watersports and massages.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.