(Our 4*) Holiday with Friends to Tanzania
Karatu • Serengeti • Tarangire • Mafia Island
Gibbs Farm was one of the first guesthouses in northern Tanzania, but began its life as a coffee farm in the late 1920s. The sense of history is palpable as you stroll through the gardens or sit on your veranda overlooking the centuries old Great Rift Valley and Ngorongoro Forest.
Crossing the vast open plains of the Serengeti you will make your way east to Olduvai Camp. The Serengeti hosts the largest terrestrial mammal migration in the world, which helps secure it as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa and one of the ten natural travel wonders of the world.
Kirurumu Tarangire Camp is built on a flood plain that is seasonally a rich feeding ground for elephant and much else. It borders the park boundary. Tarangire Park itself boasts large herds of elephant and buffalo, plus a large concentration of big cats and arguably the best bird diversity in East Africa.
USD Per Adult2,180
This quote is based on four adults sharing two rooms.
Kinasi Lodge is an intimate and lovely resort, situated in an old cashew and coconut plantation on Mafia Island. It provides a luxury stay amidst stylish décor and magnificent natural surroundings of the protected marine park.
USD Per Adult2,180
Included in the Price
• Meet and greet services on arrival at JRO.
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
• All game drives and internal transfers with professional English speaking driver guide.
• Return scheduled flights Arusha to Mafia.
• Half board accommodation on Mafia Island.
• Reserve & conservation fees.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administrative fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Drinks on safari.
• Guides fluent in other languages for an extra cost.
• Lunch and drinks at the beach.
• All additional activities and excursions..
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.