(Our 4*) Honeymoon to Tanzania
Ngorongoro • Serengeti • Manyara • Mafia Island
Kirurumu Ngorongoro Camp is a luxury mobile camp set in one of the most strategic and beautiful areas in the Ngorongoro Highlands overlooking the Ngorongoro Conservancy, the Great Rift Valley escarpment, and Lake Eyasi.
You will travel west to Kirurumu Serengeti Camp, a luxury mobile which moves location according to the season: in June it is in the Moru Kopjes and moves south towards Ndutu as the wildebeest migrate. The Serengeti hosts the largest terrestrial mammal migration in the world, which helps secure it as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa and one of the ten natural travel wonders of the world.
Finally you drive back across the Serengeti Plains, over Ngorongoro and down the edge of the escarpment where you find Kirurumu Manyara Lodge over-looking the Great Rift Valley and Lake Manyara National Park
USD Per Adult3,366
This quote is based on two adults sharing.
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?Treat Yourselves to a Beach Extension …
Pole Pole Resort is considered one of the most exclusive eco-resorts in the world, is renowned for its great cuisine, unpretentious and laid-back atmosphere, and warm but discrete hospitality. Balancing luxury with respect for local culture and environment, it is the perfect place to relax after a safari, and the ideal base for exploring the underwater wonders of Mafia Island.
USD Per Adult2,156
Included in the Price
- Meet and greet services on arrival at KIA.
- Full board accommodation throughout.
- All game drives and internal transfers with professional English speaking driver guide.
- One full day descent into Ngorongoro Crater.
- Reserve & conservation fees.
- Scheduled return flights from Arusha to Mafia Island.
- At Pole Pole: one daily boat excursion in Chole Bay.
- Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
Excluded at this Price
- International flights and visas.
- Guides fluent in other languages for an extra cost.
- Additional activities and excursions.
- Expenses of personal nature and tips.
- Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
- Travel and medical insurance.