(Our 2-3*) Honeymoon to Kenya
Laikipia • Naivasha • Masai Mara • Malindi
El Karama Lodge is a family run business that has operated on this private property since 1963. They support around sixty families directly through employment on the ranch and are dedicated to the wider image of Laikipia District as a progressive area where communities work together. Their goal is to preserve the integrity of the Laikipia ecosystem by creatively managing the natural resources to improve the livelihood of its people.
Malu Lodge is situated in one of the last remaining indigenous cedar forest ecosystems in the Naivasha area and is a working farm.
Ol Moran Tented Camp is for those who want to be true to wild experience. The camp is situated within the Masai Mara eco-system and on the banks of Ololaimutia River which is a watering point for most of wild animals in the area especially elephants, buffalos, zebra and antelopes.
USD Per Adult2,848
This quote is based on two adults sharing.
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?A romantic yet affordable stay on the beach… if you like:
Che Shale is often described as castaway-chic, secluded and stylish; it is situated on a beautiful bay that stretches out for five kilometres. Che Shale attracts people in search of a quiet, natural and stylish setting for their holiday.
USD Per Adult945
Included in the Price
• All safari accommodation with meals.
• All game drives and internal transfers with professional English speaking driver guide and a 4x4 Land Cruiser.
• Scheduled flights from Nairobi to Malindi return.
• Bed and breakfast accommodation at the coast.
• Reserve & conservation fees.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administrative fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Drinks whilst on safari.
• Lunch and dinner at Che Shale.
• Watersports and massages.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.