(Our 2-3*) Honeymoon to Tanzania
Karatu • Serengeti • Tarangire • Zanzibar
Rhino Lodge is the first lodge within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) and is only a 20 minute drive to the descent road down into the crater. The Lodge was originally the home of Ngorongoro’s first conservator, and its developers have maintained the house’s original rustic, low-impact style and natural setting.
Ndutu Safari Lodge is situated in the south-eastern part of the Serengeti ecosystem. Shaded by majestic acacia trees, each of the thirty four cottages, which are built of local materials, has a private verandah facing Lake Ndutu. The lodge is surrounded by indigenous trees and shrubs which encourage a host of birds and mammals to come right to your front door. Tucked well away from the busy tourist circuit, Ndutu offers peace and tranquility far from the madding crowd.
Drive back across the Serengeti Plains, over Ngorongoro and down into Tarangire National Park where you will stay at Maramboi Tented Camp.
USD Per Adult2,430
This quote is based on two adults sharing.
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?Treat Yourselves to a Beach Extension …
Shooting Star Lodge is built in traditional Zanzibari style with white limewashed walls, high beamed ceilings and large windows. Your days can be spent strolling along the powdery white sand of Kiwengwa Beach or immersing yourselves in the balmy waters of the Indian Ocean when the tide is high. Alternatively, you could venture out across the coral reef to explore the marine life amongst its tidal pools. Or simply laze on your veranda or by the pool listening to the lively melodies of children singing as they gather cockles and mussels in the shallows.
USD Per Adult1,024
Included in the Price
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
• All game drives and internal transfers with professional English speaking driver guide.
• Scheduled flights Arusha to Zanzibar return.
• Half board accommodation on Zanzibar.
• Reserve & conservation fees.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administrative fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Drinks on safari.
• Guides fluent in other languages for an extra cost.
• Lunch and drinks at the beach.
• All additional activities and excursions.
• Departure tax in Zanzibar.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.