(Our 5*) Family Holiday to Kenya
Samburu • Laikipia • Masai Mara • Diani
Saruni Samburu is the only lodge in Kalama Conservancy, which borders Samburu National Reserve, with 200,000 acres of unspoiled wilderness teeming with wildlife to explore and enjoy exclusively. Witness Africa's big five and Samburu's unique, endemic animals roaming freely in their natural environment.
Say goodbye to Samburu and head north to Sarara in the Namunyak conservancy of Northern Kenya. The Namunyak Wildlife Conservation Trust, an area of approximately 75,000 hectares, lies folded around the southern corner of the fabled Mathews Range of mountains in northern Kenya, home to the proud Samburu tribespeople, a group of semi-nomadic pastoralists who have for long shown tolerance for the wildlife that co-exists alongside their cattle
Serian Camp in the Mara North Conservancy is a perfect place to relax with your family and get into the rhythms of the African bush.
USD Per Adult6,295
USD Per Child
This quote is based on 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?A Luxuriously Hosted Beach Extension … if you like:
Kinondo Kwetu is just south of the main Diani beach in an area known as Galu beach. Kinondo Kwetu owes much of its charm to its surrounding community and the Kinondo village, from where many among the staff are recruited. To have a respectful interaction with the community is of great importance to the owners. That is why they have established the Kinondo Kwetu Trust fund, whose main purposes are to provide health care to the villagers and to support the education of children.
USD Per Adult2,903
USD Per Child2,173
Included in the Price
• Meet & greet service at JKIA airport.
• All scheduled and charter flights and ground transfers.
• All accommodation with meals, drinks and laundry.
• All game drives and internal transfers with professional English speaking driver guides.
• At Saruni Samburu: night games drives, guided walks, bush meals, one massage per room and sundowners.
• At Sarara: guided walks, hiking in the montane forest and fly camping.
• At Serian:fly camping, guided walks, use of the Nest tree house, river fishing, sundowers, picnics and bush meals.
• At Kinondo Kwetu: excursions to community works in the village, wood fired sauna, canoeing/kayaking, snorkeling equipment, one trial diving lesson.
• Reserve & conservation fees.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administrative fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Selected drinks - Champagne, select spirits & wines.
• Guides fluent in other languages for an extra cost.
• Massage and spa treatments.
• Hot Air Balloon flight in the Masai Mara.
• All activities not mentioned in the above itinerary.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.