(Our 5*) Honeymoon in Tanzania
Tarangire • Serengeti • Ngorongoro • Pemba
Oliver’s Camp is situated in Tarangire National Park which boasts large herds of elephant and buffalo, plus a large concentration of big cats and arguably the best bird diversity in East Africa with more than 500 species. This rugged landscape offers a unique safari backdrop that transforms from rolling grasslands and vibrant swamps to forests of enigmatic baobab trees; according to legend, planted ‘upside down’ for growing too tall and proud.
In the heart of the Serengeti National Park is Dunia Camp. Due to the nearby Seronera river and its attraction to the plains game, this part of the Serengeti has a very high concentration of big cats and game drives combine migration viewing with the search for lion, leopard and cheetah. The secluded setting of Dunia Camp is close to the breathtakingly scenic Moru Kopjes where big cats take advantage of the granite protrusions to gain elevation from which to view their territories.
Lemala Ngorongoro Camp is an intimate, seasonal camp set in a delightful, ancient acacia forest on the rim of the crater next to the quiet Lemala access route. Lemala’s major advantage over any other accommodation in this area is the quick and easy access into the crater, which maximizes game viewing opportunities. The other advantage of this location is its close proximity to Ol Moti and Empakai craters, which offer beautiful landscapes and scenery.
USD Per Adult6,086
This quote is based on two people sharing a room.
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?A Luxuriously Hosted Beach Extension … if you like:
Fundu Lagoon Resort is a remote and peaceful resort, only accessible by boat. Set on a beautiful beach in the south west of Pemba Island, it is privately owned and run with love for the natural environment that surrounds it; the epitome of shabby chic: stylish, cosseting and totally relaxed.
USD Per Adult2,877
Included in the Price
• Meet & greet service at JRO airport.
• All ground transfers and scheduled flights.
• All accommodation with meals, drinks & laundry.
• All game drives and internal transfers with professional English speaking driver guides.
• At Oliver’s Camp: guided walking safaris, night game drives and fly camping.
• At Lemala: One descent into Ngorongoro Crater (max. 6 hours).
• At Fundu Lagoon: unguided mangrove canoe safaris, dhow sunset cruise, shore based snorkeling, wind surfing, kayaking and village treks.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administrative fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Selected drinks - Champagne, select spirits & wines in all accommodations.
• Diving and motorized water sports at Fundu Lagoon.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.