(Our 2-3*) Family Holiday to Kenya
Laikipia • Nakuru • Masai Mara • Diani
El Karama Lodge is a family run business that has operated on this private property since 1963. They support around sixty families directly through employment on the ranch and are dedicated to the wider image of Laikipia District as a progressive area where communities work together. Their goal is to preserve the integrity of the Laikipia ecosystem by creatively managing the natural resources to improve the livelihood of its people.
Flamingo Hill Camp is one of the few camps inside Lake Nakuru National Park. Lake Nakuru attracts huge flocks of visiting greater and lesser flamingos, and the park also has large herds of Rothschild giraffes as well as black and white rhinoceros, pythons and waterbuck.
Ilkeliani Camp is nestled in a river glade in the Masai Mara Game Reserve, the area around Ilkeliani is a favourite for elephants coming to drink from the Talek River.
USD Per Adult2,250
USD Per Child
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?An affordable stay on the beach…
Kenyaways is a small beach guesthouse situated among tropical gardens and preserved indigenous forest on Galu Beach and the southern end of the renowned Diani Beach.
USD Per Adult576
USD Per Child473
Included in the Price
• All safari accommodation with meals.
• All game drives and internal transfers with professional English speaking driver guide.
• Scheduled flights Nairobi Wilson to Ukunda return.
• Bed and breakfast accommodation at the coast.
• Reserve & conservation fees.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administrative fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Drinks at all accommodation.
• Lunch and dinner at the coast.
• All additional activities and excursions.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.