(Our 2-3*) Family Holiday to Tanzania
Karatu • Serengeti • Tarangire • Zanzibar
Rhino Lodge, is the first lodge within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA). The Lodge was originally the home of Ngorongoro’s first conservator, and its developers have maintained the house’s original rustic, low-impact style and natural setting. Rhino Lodge offers a perfect base from which to explore the Ngorongoro Crater and its surroundings.
Cross the summit of the Ngorongoro Crater descending on the north western side to vast open plains of the Serengeti to stay at Ndutu Safari Lodge. Siituated in the south-eastern part of the Serengeti ecosystem and shaded by majestic acacia trees, the lodge has a host of birds and mammals to coming right to your front door. Tucked well away from the busy tourist circuit, Ndutu offers peace and tranquility far from the madding crowd.
Tarangire boasts large herds of elephant and buffalo, plus a huge concentration of big cats and arguably the best bird diversity in East Africa, here you will stay at Maramboi Tented Camp.
USD Per Adult1,997
USD Per Child
This quote is based on two adults and two children under the age of 12, sharing two rooms.
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?Treat Yourselves to a Beach Extension..
Shooting Star Lodge is built in traditional Zanzibari style with white limewashed walls, high beamed ceilings and large windows. Your days can be spent strolling along the powdery white sand of Kiwengwa Beach or immersing yourselves in the balmy waters of the Indian Ocean when the tide is high. Alternatively, you could venture out across the coral reef to explore the marine life amongst its tidal pools. Or simply laze on your veranda or by the pool listening to the lively melodies of children singing as they gather cockles and mussels in the shallows.
USD Per Adult978
USD Per Child718
Included in the Price
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
• All game drives and internal transfers with professional English speaking driver guide.
• Scheduled flights as indicated above.
• Half board accommodation on Zanzibar.
• Reserve & conservation fees.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administrative fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Drinks on safari.
• Guides fluent in other languages for an extra cost.
• Lunch and drinks on Zanzibar.
• Additional activities and excursions.
• Departure tax in Zanzibar.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.