Your Indulgent (Our 6*) Family Holiday, to Kenya - 2016
Chyulu Hills • Laikipia • Masai Mara • Lamu
Ol Donyo Lodge sits nestled at the base of Kenya’s Chyulu Hills overlooking the grassy plains that majestically rise into the slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro. Ol Donyo provides luxury and contemporary accommodation, unrivalled by any other in Kenya, and the widest variety of activities on offer at a single safari destination.
Move onto Laikipia, just north of the equator, this area is dry and rocky with dramatic scenery and is home to abundant and diverse wildlife. It hosts the highest population of endangered species in the country and can offer many activities: from game drives and walks; to horse and camel safaris and only welcomes exclusive tourism; there are no large hotels in this area. Ol Malo Lodge is in the tribal heartlands of the nomadic Samburu people – the Francombes and their Samburu neighbours have created a home for themselves and a dream destination for the privileged few who seek a glimpse into the true heart of Africa
Travel onwards to the Masai Mara, considered as the “Seventh Wonder of the World” because of the annual Wildebeest migration. Set just below the spot where the famous final scene from “Out of Africa” was filmed, Bateleur Camp overlooks the endless plains, providing guests with sweeping views of this quintessential African landscape.
USD Per Adult7,264
USD Per Child
This quote is based on 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12.
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?An Activity–filled Beach Extension … if you like:
Manda Bay is a small boutique lodge on the edge of the Indian Ocean, an outstanding location where barefoot simplicity meets all the modern comforts of western living. All the buildings are in keeping with the local landscape and are constructed using local materials.
USD Per Adult2,048
USD Per Child1,423
Included in the Price
• Professional meet and great at JKIA.
• All ground transportation and flights.
• All meals, drinks (house wines, soft drinks, bottled water, beers, tea and coffee) and laundry.
• Game drives with an English speaking driver/guide.
• At Ol Donyo: guided walks, mountain biking and horseback riding.
• At Ol Malo: guided walks, horse rides and camel treks.
• At Manda Bay: kayaking, sailing and windsurfing, bird walks, sundowner excursions.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administrative fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Premium drinks and Champagne.
• Hot air balloon flight in the Masai Mara.
• Cultural village entry fees.
• Guides fluent in other languages for an extra cost.
• At Manda Bay: drinks from the bar, waterskiing, banana rides/tubing, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, line fishing & dhow safaris.
• Guide fees and entry fees to Lamu museums.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.