Your Indulgent (Our 6*) Honeymoon in Tanzania - 2016
Lake Manyara • Ngorongoro Crater • Serengeti • Zanzibar Island
&Beyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge is cradled in the boughs of an ancient mahogany forest and blends into the natural beauty of its breath-taking surroundings. It is the only lodge in Lake Manyara National Park that offers an exclusive wildlife experience with ten luxurious yet intimate suites located in a remote corner of the reserve. LMNP is famed for its elephants and tree climbing lions.
Only a few hours’ drive away is the Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA). Unmatched for its natural variety, there are few places on earth where such a tremendous diversity of landscapes exist inside a region this size. Apart from its wildlife riches, the NCA is also of great archaeological importance, with the remains of some of mankind’s earliest ancestors discovered in the area. &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge has been called “the game lodge at the end of the world” and the “Maasai Versaille” between the spectacular views swirling through mists around the Ngorongoro Crater Lodge and its somewhat unexpected architecture; it is easy to believe that you have entered a realm of pure fantasy. You will spend one full day (max 6 hours) in the crater viewing the abundance of wildlife.
Perched on the edge of the Kuka Hills, in the Serengeti National Park is &Beyond Kleins Camp. The Serengeti is renowned for having the largest concentration of migratory animals in the world, and is also famous for its large lion population. Together with the adjacent Masai Mara they are best known for hosting the annual migration of wildebeest, during which almost two million animals move across the plains and woodlands.
USD Per Adult7,868
This quote is based on two people sharing.
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?Onto the beach… if you like?
Situated on the south west coast of Zanzibar, The Residence, Zanzibar is a stunning tribute not only to contemporary style, but also to the island’s African, Omani and European heritage. The resort is tucked away amidst 32 hectares (80 acres) of palm tree forests overlooking a mile-long white sand beach; its 66 villas distinguished by private pools, personal butlers and their sense of understated luxury. In order to explore the extensive gardens, bicycles or a buggy with drivers are provided for you.
USD Per Adult2,347
Included in the Price
• Meet & greet at JRO.
• All scheduled flights and internal transfers.
• All safari accommodation with meals, drinks (soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits, beers, teas and coffees) & laundry.
• All game drives with professional driver guides and 4 x 4 Safari Land Cruisers at each of the properties.
• Dinner, bed and breakfast at The Residence.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administration fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Selected drinks - Champagne, select spirits & wines on safari.
• Hot Air Balloon Safari in the Serengeti.
• Lunch, drinks and excursions at The Residence.
• Departure tax from Zanzibar airport must be paid in cash direct.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.