(Our 4*) Family Holiday to Tanzania
Ngorongoro • Serengeti • Tarangire • Mafia Island
Plantation Lodge is situated in its own gardens a little way out of the town of Karatu and about an hour’s drive from floor of Ngorongoro Crater. Ngorongoro Crater is a breathtaking natural wonder that houses all of The Big Five: elephant, black rhinocerous, leopard, buffalo and lion.
Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp is a seasonal safari camp ideally located to access all parts of the Serengeti National Park.
Maweninga Tented Camp is a Maasai-hosted camp enjoying a superbly elevated position in the heart of Tarangire National Park, with great access into the central and remote southern parts of the park, along with view to Lake Burungi, Lake Manyara and if you are lucky Mt. Kilimanjaro.
USD Per Adult3,110
USD Per Child
This quote is based on 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12, staying in two rooms.
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?Treat Yourselves to a Beach Extension
Butiama Beach is situated in the southwest of Mafia Island, close to the capital Kilindoni, which puts it in prime position for the whale shark viewing. The Mafia Archipelago is truly breath-taking, scattered over the Indian Ocean 21 km off the Rufiji River Delta in central Tanzania and surrounded by a barrier reef teeming with marine life, it’s not difficult to understand why almost half of its coastline has been gazetted a marine park by the Tanzanian government.
USD Per Adult1,362
USD Per Child987
Included in the Price
• Professional meet and greet at Kilimanjaro airport.
• All ground transportation; game drives and transfers.
• A safari guide (English Speaking) and his expenses.
• Full board accommodation on safari.
• Reserve & conservation fees on safari.
• Scheduled flight Arusha to Mafia Island and Mafia to Dar es Salaam.
• Half board accommodation on Butiama Beach.
• Flying Doctor Medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administration fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Guides fluent in other languages for an extra cost.
• Hot Air Ballon flight in the Serengeti.
• Drinks throughout.
• Lunches at Butiama Beach.
• Watersports and massages
• Additional activities and excursions.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.