(Our 5*) Holiday For a Group of Friends in Tanzania
Karatu • Loliondo • Selous • Zanzibar
Gibbs Farm was one of the first guesthouses in northern Tanzania, but began its life as a coffee farm in the late 1920s. The sense of history is palpable as you stroll through the gardens or sit on your veranda overlooking the centuries old Great Rift Valley and Ngorongoro Forest.
Nduara Loliondo is nomadic like the Maasai people; every six months, the camp is packed up and moved. Nduara is somewhere you can be highly active, if you feel like it you can be busy all day.
Few places offer such freedom and variety as The Selous. Sand Rivers Selous offers the open-minded bush lover a pace where you can explore on foot, by boat or car and revel in the anticipation of the next discovery.
USD Per Adult6,231
USD Per Child
This quote is based on four adults sharing two rooms.
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?A Luxuriously Hosted Beach Extension …
Family owned with personal service and attention to detail The Palms is an all-inclusive boutique hotel on the south east coast of Zanzibar island.
USD Per AdultTo Add
USD Per ChildTo Add
Included in the Price
• Meet & greet service at JRO airport.
• All scheduled and charter flights.
• All accommodation with meals and drinks.
• All game drives and internal transfers with English speaking professional driver guides.
• One full day’s game drive in Ngorongoro Crater.
• At Nduara Loliondo: private game drives, shared walking safaris, night drives, Maasai activities and laundry.
• At Sand River Selous: shared game drives, walking safaris, fishing and boat trips as well as laundry.
• Reserve & conservation fees.
• Flying Doctors medical emergency evacuation.
•All applicable taxes and administrative fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Selected drinks - Champagne, select spirits & wines.
• Fly camping at Sand Rivers must be pre-booked.
• At The Palms: spa treatments and watersports.
• Laundry at Gibbs Farm and The Palms.
• Expenses of personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.