Your Affordable Philanthropic Safari in Kenya
Nairobi • Nakuru • Laikipia • Masai Mara • Diani
Wildebeest Eco Camp is conveniently placed close to many of the major attractions: Nairobi National Park, The Sheldrick Orphangage, AFEW Giraffe Centre and the Karen Blixen Museum as well a major shopping centre: Galleria.
Ziwa Bush Lodge is owner run and very involved in their local community, in fact a children’s home with more than 250 residents is situated on the same property as the lodge.
Il Ngwesi Lodge is built on Maasai owned land situated in breathtaking savannah north of Mt Kenya. Set up 15 years ago it has been cited as an international role model for community based land and wildlife conservation and features the only community run rhino sanctuary in Kenya. After meany years the area is once again a haven for wildlife including elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and rhino.
BaseCamp Masai Mara is part of an international tourism company that operates across the globe in a responsible and enlighted way. They aim to leave a positive footprint in the places they operate and empower the communities they work with.
USD Per Adult4,006
This quote is based on six people sharing three rooms.
Why Not Extend Your Holiday ?Onto the Beach … if you like?
Diani Blue is a charmingly small, intimate and exclusive beach lodge, lapped by the waters of the Indian Ocean. Exclusive in concept but relaxed in ambience, Diani Blue has been designed to echo the spacious elegance of the colonial styled Swahili villa it once was, whilst guaranteeing all the amenities of the internationally profiled hotel it has now become.
USD Per Adult911
Included in the Price
• Meet and greet at JKIA.
• All meals & drinks as specified in this itinerary.
• All ground transportation and flights.
• Activities as indicated in the itinerary.
• Park, reserve & conservation fees.
• Flying Doctors Medical emergency evacuation.
• All applicable taxes and administration fees.
Excluded at this Price
• International flights and visas.
• Lunch and dinner in Nairobi and Diani.
• Drinks throughout.
• Hot Air Balloon safari in the Masai Mara.
• Guides fluent in other languages for an extra cost.
• All activities not mentioned above.
• Expenses of a personal nature and tips.
• Bank fees for USD and KShs payments.
• Travel and medical insurance.